You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||12 months ago|
|README||6 years ago|
|ldapauth.php||12 months ago|
* Module: LDAP Authenticate
* Authenticate a user against an LDAP directory
* Useful for Windows Active Directory and other LDAP-based organisations
* to maintain a single password across the organisation.
* Optionally authenticates only if a member of a given group in the directory.
* The person must have registered with Friendica using the normal registration
* procedures in order to have a Friendica user record, contact, and profile.
* Note when using with Windows Active Directory and/or LDAP over TLS/SSL: you may
* need to set TLS_CACERT in your site ldap.conf file to the signing cert for your LDAP server.
* This is a fiddly setting which may require some research to set correctly.
* Typically on Linux installations this will be set to /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* You may need to export the signing certificate from your domain controller
* (which is often self-signed) and append that to this file.
* In rare cases you may get around this (with a loss of SSL validation) by setting
* TLS_REQCERT never
* but be aware that this configuration applies to all LDAP usage on the server and this could
* result in weaker security for other LDAP applications.
* The required configuration options for this module may be set in the .htconfig.php file
* App::$config['ldapauth']['ldap_server'] = 'host.example.com';
* ldap_server = DNS hostname of LDAP service, or URL e.g. ldaps://example.com
* ldap_binddn = LDAP DN of an account to bind with to search LDAP
* ldap_bindpw = password for LDAP bind DN
* ldap_searchdn = base DN for the search root of the LDAP directory
* ldap_userattr = the name of the attribute containing the username, e.g. SAMAccountName
* ldap_group = (optional) DN of group to check membership
* create_account = (optional) 1 or 0 (default), automatically create Hubzilla accounts based on the LDAP 'mail' attribute