⚠️🚧 Previous discussions and feature requests #readmefirst #24
Here is a list of closed issues and feature requests that were not implemented. I compiled the list, because I think some of the issues and discussions may still be of interest.
Issues tagged with
Those issues were closed because I wasn't able to figure out how to implement them or because it would cost me too much time/effort to implement them. Feel free to comment or reopen, if you have a suggestion.
- FR: Download all episodes (opened 2022-08-08)
- My Episodes folder somewhere on storage ~(Import M3U as a podcast)~ (opened 2020-02-04)
- External SD Card (opened 2020-01-28)
Those feature request were closed because they were conflicting with the basic ideas that Escapepod was built upon. Usually that meant they would have added unwanted complexity to the app.
- Change display order (opened 2022-03-01)
- [Option to show/hide artwork] (#89) (opened 2021-09-28)
- Multiple podcast in queue (opened 2021-06-23)
- Black or amoled dark theme (opened 2021-06-23)
- Remove Yes/No dialog when refreshing (opened 2020-04-16)
- View more than the 5 most recent episodes (opened 2019-12-09)
- Sort podcasts by name and newest release (opened 2019-10-16)
- Add Donation Page (opened 2019-10-02)
- Lower required Android version to something more reasonable like 6.0? (opened 2019-10-01)
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?