Send/receive files with builtin HTTP server and terminal QR code
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- To send files:
- Or, to receive files:
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone
- Tap the download/upload button.
No more hassle:
- No cables
- No dedicated mobile app: The QR barcode is standard, so you do not need to install a
dedicated app on you smartphone.
You can use the barcode scanner of your camera app or browser, or any QR code reading app.
- No bluetooth pairing
- No signup, no account
- No internet server.
qair sends the file directly from your PC to your smartphone over
HTTP over wifi. Your files do not go through a server/cloud. Your smartphone usually needs to be on the
same wifi as your PC.
- Linux: Download binaries
- MacOS X: Install rust and run
cargo install qair
- Windows: Not supported anymore. Windows clients can still connect of course.