This project has adopted the Collective Code Construction Contract (C4.2) for contributing. Please read it before sending patches.
Everyone is expected to follow the Scala Code of Conduct when dicussing the project on the available communication channels. If you are being harassed, please contact us immediately so that we can support you.
Additions to C4.2
- This project uses the MPLv2 license (see LICENSE).
- The project SHALL have one branch ("main") that always holds the latest in-progress version and SHOULD always build.
- Contributors are listed in the file AUTHORS.md. Add yourself if you have contributed.
- Please maintain the existing code style and try to keep your commits
small and focused. The
scalafmttool SHALL be used to format the code according to the code style definition in the
- Please rebase your branch if the project diverges from your branch.
- Before a pull request is merged the commits done on the feature branch SHOULD be squashed into a single commit.
- Changes are documented in the file CHANGELOG.md. Please
use the section
Unreleasedto note your changes.
The changes in the section
Unreleased in the CHANGELOG.md
file MUST be moved to a section named after the release and a new empty
Unreleased section MUST be created.
A release SHALL be accompanied by an annotated tag (
git tag -a NAME) that
holds a description of the changes that are included in the release. This
description SHOULD be same as in the file CHANGELOG.md.