You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
A powerful, easy-to-use web framework for application development, built with Golang
- Our basic principle: if you don't need it, don't use it - features you don't use won't have an effect on your application in any way.
- Modular structure: wefrog does most common things for you already, you only have to provide the actual content and functionality.
- Theming: Bulma is the default framework used by wefrog, and the default theme comes with navigation, search, permission & user management, and a lot more.
- Advanced permission system: use inheritable permissions of anything for users or groups with almost a single line of code.
- Event-based communication: with RabbitMQ, you can easily build a microservice architecture.
- Translation: provide your application in any language.
- LDAP & SAML integration: integrate wefrog into your existing infrastructure using LDAP and SAML.
- ORM & CRUD: define your data structures with Gorm, set the default permissions, and let wefrog do the rest (pun intended) and provide you with a fully functional REST API.
- SSE & WebSockets: Server-Sent Events provide a great unidirectional way to push updates (e.g. to Gorm data structures through the CRUD interface), and WebSockets give you all the flexibility you need for bidirectional updates.
- Full access to requests: we use Gin internally, so your can use any logic you'd like on any route you want.
- Configuration: give your users the power to change any variable you want them to change - each with a single line of code.
- Search: find anything in your application easily using Apache Solr, without thinking about what the best way to add a search function would be.
- OAuth: access your API using any client you want, from any site you want.
- Share with anyone: you can share every resource with other users, or use a link to share it anonymously.
- Federation: foreign keys can point to any resource on any server, which will be backed up and synced automatically.
- High Availability & Easy Deployment: built for Docker & deployments on Kubernetes.