||2 months ago|
|build||2 months ago|
|public||4 months ago|
|src||2 months ago|
|.browserslistrc||8 months ago|
|.editorconfig||11 months ago|
|.eslintrc.js||4 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|.stylelintrc.json||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|index.html||4 months ago|
|package.json||2 months ago|
|screenshot.svg||9 months ago|
|vite.config.js||4 months ago|
The MintApps are a collection of small HTML5 apps to support teaching in technical and scientific subjects. Focusing on senior classes in secondary schools, MintApps intend to be more than pure "calculators" or "plotters" and put a focus on interactive visualization.
What distinguishes the MintApps from other apps?
- Plattform independent: an up-to-date browser is sufficient, the operating system is irrelevant, no client installation is required.
- Responsive: the display automatically adapts to the dimensions of the end device, so smartphones and tablets can also be used.
- Privacy friendly: no tracking mechanisms are integrated, no data is transferred to third parties.
- Open source: the source code is available on Codeberg.org under the GPL 3.0 license.
Demo & Release
There is currently no official test site for the MintApps. However, you can get a first impression on kippenbergs.de. Please note that this page shows additional content that is not part of the MintApps.
You want more information about the MintApps? Then take a look at documentation.
Social media presence
If you are interested, you can follow MintApps for current topics and ideas via the MintApps Mastodon account .
We would also like to thank all the translators on weblate, especially
- mondstern, who initially translated the MintApps into four languages,
- Peter Weinzierl for keeping the English language alive and kicking,
- mondstern for keeping the Ukrainian translation up-to-date!
The "MintApps" are licensed under the "GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3" license, please note in particular that this excludes any liability or guarantee.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MODIFIES AND/OR CONVEYS THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.