||3 years ago|
|Pods/StreamingKit/StreamingKit/StreamingKit||8 years ago|
|WLPN.xcodeproj||3 years ago|
|WLPN.xcworkspace||3 years ago|
|WLPNTests||8 years ago|
|android||8 years ago|
|iOS||3 years ago|
|packages/skipr||3 years ago|
|src||8 years ago|
|.flowconfig||8 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|.watchmanconfig||8 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|Podfile||7 years ago|
|Podfile.lock||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|app-cover-fs8.png||3 years ago|
|npm-shrinkwrap.json||3 years ago|
|package.json||8 years ago|
|screenshot.png||8 years ago|
|webpack.config.js||8 years ago|
WLPN 105.5 FM Lumpen Radio Chicago
Never listen to a radio commercial again. The free Lumpen Radio app is here!
And StreamingKit reverse proxy...
- StreamingKit iOS audio provider
- Built with React Native and Webpack
- Created using RN Webpack Starter Kit
- Streams any
audio/mpegstream listed in
- Includes reverse proxy to update stream without app rebuild
- Background audio playback and lock screen integration
- Gorgeous video loop with AirPlay support
- Intelligent handling of common audio interruptions
- Detailed connection status and play state messaging
- Translations for English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and German
- Remote control via Bluetooth and compatible headset
- Supports iPad and iPhone with iOS 8+
Get the latest version from Apple. Download it from the App Store now.
- Tapping radio button starts and stops the audio
- Long-pressing the radio button restarts the audio
- If the app crashes for any reason please close and reopen it
Looking to build your own React Native project with ES6/7? Check out my React Native Starter Kit. Otherwise proceed enthusiastically.
Clone this project.
npm install pod install
npm startto start the Webpack watcher, Webpack Dev Server and the React Packager in a single shot.
Note: The Webpack watcher builds the
index.[platform].jsfile expected by React Native.
WLPN.xcworkspacein XCode and run the project.
Bundling for distribution
npm run bundleto generate the offline JS bundle.
- For iOS, update
AppDelegate.mto load from pre-bundled file on disk.
- Test the application, create an archive and submit to the store.
Learn more about Submitting to App Store.
├── android # Source code for Android ├── iOS # Source code for iOS │ ├── Classes # Objective-C, Swift classes │ │ ├── AppDelegate # Application initialization and React Native config │ │ ├── AudioManager # Lib to access platform APIs and bridge to JS │ │ └── RootViewController # RCTRootViewController override to manage Remote Control events │ ├── Images.xcassets # Launch screens and native image assets │ ├── Resources # Other native resources │ ├── Constants.h # Native globals │ ├── Info.plist # Project configuration │ ├── main.jsbundle # React Native placeholder file │ └── main.m # Application entry point ├── packages/skipr # StreamingKit Reverse Proxy (AGPLv3) ├── src # Source code │ ├── assets # Static resources │ │ └── videos # Video assets │ ├── components # React Native Components │ ├── lib # JS libraries │ ├── stores # JS persistence with Flux │ ├── actions.es6 # Flux actions │ ├── main.es6 # JS application entry point │ └── styles.es6 # React Native Style Rules ├── .flowconfig # Facebook flow config file ├── .gitignore # VCS blacklist ├── Podfile # CocoaPods dependency specs ├── Podfile.lock # Native dependency lock file ├── WLPN-Bridging-Header.h # Objective-C, Swift bridge support file ├── ignored-modules.js # RegExp containing modules ignored by watcher ├── npm-shrinkwrap.js # JS dependency lock file ├── package.json # NPM dependency specs ├── webpack-watch.js # Filesystem watcher for JS └── webpack-config.js # WebPack configuration
Diagram created using tree written by Steve Baker and contributors.
- Add Expo and TypeScript support
- Long-press opens modal with stream restart
- Long-pauses restart stream or select target
- Show playing metadata from stream headers
- Stop background animation with disconnect
- Stream stops playing after a 20s phone call
- Stream buffer timeout on connection restart
Designed and developed by VHS.
Splash screen and vectors by Jermiah Chiu.
App interface and icon by VHS.
Turntable loop video by Scott Schiller, BSD and used with permission.
Inspired by open source work by Steffen Tröster.
Many thanks to Public Media Institute, Lumpen Radio and all the wonderful beta testers for helping make this happen. You are beautiful.
- Ed Marszewski
- Logan Bay
- Eric Olson
- Wayne Wright
- Elizabeth Rossman
- Joseph Alfallah
- Harrison Jones
- Nick Hausman
Source code dual-licensed under MIT (Xcode 7, Swift 2) or BSD (Xcode 11, Swift 5). StreamingKit reverse proxy available under AGPLv3 and kept in directory
packages/skipr. All other creative assets copyright their respective owners. The text of the source code license is included in the file LICENSE in the source.