||7 months ago|
|archetypes||3 years ago|
|assets||7 months ago|
|bin||7 months ago|
|data||3 years ago|
|docker||3 years ago|
|docs||7 months ago|
|layouts||7 months ago|
|static||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||7 months ago|
|COPYING||3 years ago|
|Dockerfile||2 years ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|docker-compose.yml||3 years ago|
|package.json||7 months ago|
|pnpm-lock.yaml||7 months ago|
- Developer Focused: Cross-platform, 1 dependency, single-codebase.
- Incredibly Fast: ~0.615s average build time and decisecond page loads.
- Privacy Aware: No cookies, no trackers, no external requests.
- Securely Designed: Source-level integrity checking and strict content security policy.
- Advanced Graphics: BPG image support, PhotoSwipe support, aggressive lazy-loading.
- Easily Customized: Override any theme template to compose your own views.
- Fuzzy Search: Offline, automatic and no third-parties.
- Batteries Included: Integrates with Gitea, Kubernetes, Traefik and Fathom Analytics.
- Extended Builds: Add Sass support to your project and decrease built times.
- Detailed Docs: Includes example documentation website written using After Dark.
Hugo 0.51+ is the only requirement. (Install Hugo).
The fastest installation method is to run the quick install script:
wget -qO - https://codeberg.org/vhs/after-dark/raw/branch/trunk/bin/install | sh
Quick Install is ideal for first-time users and does not require use of git. Quick install will help you create and configure your site, install an example After Dark module, and generate a welcome post and online help documentation for offline use.
By convention After Dark may also be used with an existing Hugo site by git cloning to or adding as a submodule:
hugo-site ├── static └── themes └── after-dark # git clone or submodule
See Install a Single Theme on the Hugo docs site for additional instructions.
After Dark releases are tagged in git and packaged on NPM. Use the NPM package to integrate After Dark into existing workflows.
Run the online help server after installing for detailed instructions:
Run the Upgrade Script to check for updates and upgrade automatically:
Upgrading replaces the file contents of the theme as a whole for security reasons. If you wish to modify the source please create a fork.
If installed or upgraded via script you may use the Release Validator to verify you're running a PGP-signed and SHA-verified release. Integrity is checked at the source level and may be performed offline. See Release Hashes for more info.
After Dark - A retro dark theme for Hugo.
Copyright (C) 2019 VHS <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://vhs.codeberg.page)
After Dark is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
After Dark is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.