[MIRROR] neobots is a Habitarium autoplayer (Main repo at https://sr.ht/~txtsd/neobots/)
Signed-off-by: txtsd <email@example.com>
neobots is a Habitarium autoplayer
If sourcehut is not feasible, contribution is welcome from across mirrors.
- If you haven't run habitarium before, the bot will buy buildings and reset your habitarium repeatedly until it has enough (items don't reset)
- Checks for gems on the board every 2 minutes
- Checks for unbuilt buildings, and looks for an idle soldier or worker to build it
- Checks for unhealthy buildings, and looks for an idle soldier or worker to repair it
- Checks for idle workers, and makes them gather the resource of which you have the least amount
- Attempts to build your map with the items it obtained in the beginning
- Checks for hungry and tired workers, and puts them in hospitals, or houses if hospitals aren't available yet
- Checks for nesters and puts them in their nests
- Checks for eggs. Harvests, hatches and discards them according to the situation. Some eggs are stored in inventory to immediately remove and hatch, during population die-offs. Eliminates wait time.
- If no item needs to be bought urgently (usually just the hospitals), it checks for available upgrades and whether or not it should dump nests.
- If an item does need to be bought urgently, it attempts to buy that item, or waits until enough resources are gathered. No upgrades or nest dumping will occur during this wait.
- Waits and repeats
Please visit the forum for installation and usage instructions.