I hate money
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/spiral-project/ihatemoney.svg?branch=master
:alt: Travis CI Build Status
.. image:: https://hosted.weblate.org/widgets/i-hate-money/-/i-hate-money/svg-badge.svg
:alt: Translation status from Weblate
*I hate money* is a web application made to ease shared budget management.
It keeps track of who bought what, when, and for whom; and helps to settle the
* `Online documentation <https://ihatemoney.readthedocs.org>`_
* `Hosted version <https://ihatemoney.org>`_
* `Mailing list <https://mailman.alwaysdata.com/postorius/lists/info.ihatemoney.org/>`_
(to get updates when needed).
The code is distributed under a BSD *beerware* derivative: if you meet the
people in person and you want to pay them a craft beer, you are highly
encouraged to do so.
* **Python**: 3.6, 3.7, 3.8.
* **Backends**: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Memory.
Do you wish to contribute to IHateMoney? Fantastic! There's a lot of very
useful help on the official `contributing
.. image:: https://hosted.weblate.org/widgets/i-hate-money/-/i-hate-money/multi-blue.svg
:alt: Translation status for each language