We have clarified our Privacy Statement. Please have a look at our changes
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This is the server for the connected mode in TimeLimit.
This application only supports running a single instance of it.
When clustering, push messages do not work anymore between devices
connected to different devices and the rate limiting is per instance.
Option 1: Use a prebuilt docker image
Option 2: Install Node.JS (see below for detailed usage)
This runs all pending migrations and starts the server.
npm run build
This “compiles” the application.
npm run lint:fix
This fixes the causes of lint warnings (where possible).
Configuration (environment variables)
- this specifies the database to use
- default value:
sqlite://test.db (sqlite database in the source code directory)
- supports mysql, postgresql and sqlite (sqlite in development builds only because it’s declared as dev dependency)
- looks like
- no extra setup needed
- when starting the application, the database tables are created/ migrated
- this only works for upgrading; if you intend to eventually downgrade, make a backup first (you should make backups in all cases before an upgrade)
- the port at which the server should listen
- should be set to
production in production
- when using
development, then mails are not sent; instead they are written to a html file which is opened
- key for validating purchases
- purchases using google play don’t work without it
- sender (for the from-field) for sent mails
- a string which is added to the footer of the sent mails
- default value:
- a password which allows to use some APIs
- admin APIs are disabled when this is not set
- list of domains, separated by comma
- if the user tries to use such a mail service, then he will get the notification that this provider is not supported