2021-08-18 10:28:37 +00:00| 28 commits to main since this release
This new version adds support for NetworkX 2.6+, introduces a new network model, improves IO and plotting modules, and extends the list of functions that are supported by the default backend (if networkx, igraph, and graph-tool are not installed on the system).
sparse_clustered: it is now possible to generate sparse graphs with a desired clustering coefficient, this comes with an associated rewiring scheme (f45d0a9b)
- support for GraphML file format (a9f8710d)
- support for NetworkX 2.6+ (f4e5002e)
- More efficient edge attribute access (speed and memory improvements, c8f29951)
- Improved plots (color and size support for nodes and edges, visible arrows for directed networks..., 7f5340b8 & ccdd627f)
- Add connectedness test with nngt default backend (d3979a15)
Correct delete_edges for nngt backend that did not update the node degrees (b1ca08df).