2020-08-09 08:48:56 +00:00| 90 commits to main since this release
Version 2.1 further extends the normalized graph analysis methods with the addition of partial clustering coefficient for directed graphs.
It also notably improves plotting and support of undirected networks.
- Added cycle, middleman, fan-in and fan-out clustering versions for directed graphs.
connect_*functions now return only the newly created edges when some edges are dropped due to
make_spatialnow works properly when only positions are provided during graph initialization.
- improved graph drawings:
- improved fast plot (markers)
- add colorbar label
- improved color support (html, vectors)
lattice_rewirenow works for undirected networks for any number of edges (and not only when the edge number matches that of a regular lattice)
- correct weight initialization with distributions and loading
- Fixed the
- correct initialization of edge attributes upon graph copy
- solved issue with copy of undirected graphs becoming directed upon copy
- use of copy is now forbidden with MPI