2020-03-09 10:18:04 +00:00| 128 commits to main since this release
NB: this release will be the last one supporting python 2 and NEST 2, starting NNGT 2.0, only python 3 and NEST 3 will be supported.
EDIT: due to delays in the release of NEST3, support for NEST2 was maintained in NNGT 2.
- support for networkx 2.4
- added excitatory/inhibitory access for
- corrected betweenness for all backends
- corrected multiple node access for degrees in "nngt" backend
- corrected plot import for
- sunsetting Python 2
nest_gidin favor of
Under the hood:
- Improved testing and coverage
- switched to sets in generation algorithms