2019-09-08 14:52:33 +00:00| 137 commits to main since this release
This new version vastly improves the support of the backends with respect to node and edges attributes.
It also introduces new metagroup objects for even better network generation.
Finally, it comes with a refreshed and enriched documentation.
ntypewas switched to
neuronsas first parameters and
- full attributes support (including strings and objects) for all backends
- addition of metagroups
- improved plotting and histogram readded
- enriched and updated documentation and tutorials
- larger coverage (now at 30%)
- corrected multiple issues with networkx and nngt backends
- fixed all attribute-related issues
- corrected IO for