2018-11-23 14:33:58 +00:00| 140 commits to main since this release
This new version provides a working multithreading install on Windows, as well as several improvements and bugfixes.
Breaking change: for interactions with NEST, the
set_minishas been change to have independent weight for the noise.
- Improved and corrected draw_network, plot_activity, and animation
- IO now save and load properly the areas of a Shape
- Corrected error in distance-rule with OpenMP
- Corrected error in betweenness with igraph
- Corrected neighbors with networkx
- Fixed crash with sorting method
- I realized that GitHub does not include the submodules in the release archives; starting now, I will also include the .tar.gz and .zip archives containing the same files as the corresponding version of NNGT on PyPi.
- For installation, it is now recommended to install directly through
To install via
pip, use either
pip install --user nngt
sudo pip install nngt