alternative Reddit front-end focused on privacy https://teddit.net
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Changelog has not been updated since 2021-03-23
- fix /r/:subreddit/search redis key.
- add favicon.ico and display profile icons
- Add support for /poll urls
- Replace reddit links by default
- Add missing user_preferences parameter
- add replacePrivacyDomains()
- Replace youtube/twitter/instagram with privacy respecting ones
- Fix export feature when not exporting saved posts
- Ignore urls starting with /r/
- Rewrite redd.it and its subdomains to teddit domain, fixes (#120)
- Replace all (*.)reddit.com domains with teddit domain (#120)
- Add feature to export and import preferences as json file
1.Add a feature for showing upvote ratio in posts #147
- Add a feature to the preferences where users can choose to collapse child comments automatically
- Add support for user created custom fields (#162)
- Make a preference for image sizes in posts, fix #119
- Now users can change the max height of the media in posts. In preferences there is a setting called "Media size in posts". For more info, click here
- Fix next page bug if NSFW is turned on
- Improve support for gyfcat(fix #15)
- fix spoiler text not always showing when focused
- Include saved posts in export preferences
- Save Post feature
- You can now save/bookmark posts! Click the saved button on the subreddit bar to view the bookmarked posts.
- Fix error message for empty/saved
- Fix main post links
- Support for short Gallery URLs
- add import/export feature for preferences
- You can now transfer your preferences and subreddits to another device. To export preferences, go to Preferences --> click the arrow next to Export Preferences. Access the URL from another device to import your preferences and subreddits.
- add 'pubDate' for RSS feeds
- filter users by submissions/comments
- fixes for #139
- Fix expandable and image overflow for sepia theme
- Fine tune expandable post
- Automatically change theme
- Fix expanding post (#137)
- Styling of sepia theme
- Added Teddit logo to the topbar
- Sepia theme
- Teddit has a new beautiful Sepia theme. Go to preferences to change the theme.
- Expand text posts from subreddit view
- Now you can expand/preview text posts by clicking on the hamburger icon.
- Check that Gallery ID exists
- Optimized CSS
- Support for r/random
- add '/subreddits'
- Now you can search and explore subreddits easily. Add '/subreddits' to the URL or press the more button in the top bar.
- Convert reddit.com links to instance domain
- scroll to infobar when viewing comment permalink (#78)
- Fix sidebar overflow on mobile (#109)
- Added r/popular to list of subreddits
- Edit date for comments
- Position of subscribe button in mobile
- Inconsistency of Link colours
- User info on top of entries
- r/all even when users have subscriptions
- Previous/Next links on page.
- Subscribe to subreddits and manage subscriptions from preferences page.
- Fixed subreddit view when there are no subscriptions.