/u/ page drops sort parameter from "next" and "prev" links
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to https://teddit.net/u/MTGCardFetcher .
- Expand "Sorted by new", then click any of the "hot", "top" or "controversial" links.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Observe that the "next ›" link does not have a
sortparameter, so clicking that link always goes to the second page of the "new" sort.
- Manually edit the URL to add the missing parameter and visit that URL.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Observe that both the "‹ prev" and "next ›" links lack the
While writing up this issue, I also noticed that "top" and "controversial" links have the
t parameter present, but empty. That doesn't seem to break anything (it correctly defaults to "all time"), but may not be intended.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?