Stuff to process
Openopened 2 years ago by circlebuilder · 1 comments
This issue is a scratchpad for things to add, until the list gets in a decent order.
- https://atomgraph.github.io/LinkedDataHub/ (see Solid forum)
- https://github.com/danielbeeke/rdf-form (see also: Solid forum)
- https://github.com/beautifulinteractions/node-quadstore (TODO: also PR to @yarmo delightful-databases)
- https://m-ld.org/ (decentralised shared state, spec + code)
- https://github.com/linkeddata/gold (Solid, but implemented in Golang)
- https://rml.io/ (generate knowledge graphs, based on RDF Mapping Language)
- https://github.com/RMLio/prov4itdata-web-app (based on rml.io)
- https://linkedobjects.org/ (by Melvin Carvalho)
- https://linkedopenactors.org/#introduction-to-the-concepts (process links)
- https://rdf-elixir.dev/ (RDF, SPARQL, SHeX, more..)
- W3C R2RML: RDB to RDF Mapping Language
- RDF Mapping Language (extends R2RML)
- YARRRML: A human readable text-based representation for declarative Linked Data generation rules. (see also: https://rml.io/yarrrml/ )
- Linked Data Event Streams (based on TREE, compatible with ActivityStreams)
- TREE Hypermedia specification (compatible with ActivityStreams)
- Atomic Data: A specification for sharing, modifying and modeling graph data.
- Linked Data Proofs 1.0: A mechanism for ensuring the authenticity and integrity of Linked Data documents using mathematical proofs. (Draft. Replaces Linked Data Notifications)
- RDF-DEV Community Group working on EasierRDF and RDF-star open standards (to process)
- YAML-LD (github)
- Socio-Semantic Web apps & Communities of Action (pdf)
- Personal Knowledge Graphs (pdf)
- What is Small Data, and why is it important?
- Linked Research on the Decentralised Web
- Combining Knowledge Graphs and Ontologies for Dynamic Apps
- Content-addressible RDF
- Encoding for Robust Immutable Storage (ERIS)
- Distributed Mutable Containers (DMC)
- Toward Principles for the Design of Ontologies Used for Knowledge Sharing (pdf)
- OcapPub: Towards networks of consent: Object Capabilities meet ActivityPub
A number of "Linked Data lite" projects discussed on SocialHub:
circlebuilder referenced this issue from yarmo/delightful-databases 6 months ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(<nil>)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?