||12 months ago|
|LICENSE||12 months ago|
|README.md||12 months ago|
|delightful-contributors.md||12 months ago|
Humane design is a subset of humane technology and an upcoming field in information technology. This is a curated list of humane design resources for UX designers and developers.
- Principles for Technologists - Principles for Humane Technology by the Center for Humane Technology.
- Ethical Design Manifesto - The Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for sites and projects practicing ethical design.
- Design guide - Design products that are more sophisticated about human nature.
User experience design
- Humane by Design - Guidance for designing ethically humane digital products through patterns focused on user well-being.
Patterns and practices to improve social media and mitigate harmful effects on society.
- De-Escalating Social Media - Designing humility and forgiveness into social media products.
Open communities and non-profits working in the field of humane technology.
- Humane Tech Community - Promoting Solutions That Improve Wellbeing, Freedom and Society.
- Center for Humane Technology - Envisioning a world where technology is realigned with humanity’s best interests.
If you have questions or feedback regarding this list, then please create an Issue in our tracker, and optionally
@mention one or more of our maintainers: