||3 weeks ago|
|assets||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||3 weeks ago|
|delight-checks.md||2 years ago|
|delight-us.md||2 years ago|
|delightful-contributors.md||1 year ago|
|delightful.md||2 years ago|
|faq.md||2 years ago|
Badge of honor
Please delight us by launching your own curated list, and proudly wear this badge:
So collect your gems 💎 and fill those lists!
More information about this project:
- ActivityPub developer resources - Frameworks, libraries, utitilites and specifications to build the Fediverse.
- C software - Lightweight, cross-platform C programs and libraries.
- CLI software - CLI software for the console lovers.
- Databases - Databases in all shapes and sizes.
- Fediverse apps - All known server applications of the ActivityPub Fediverse.
- Fediverse clients - Web, desktop and mobile clients to access the ActivityPub Fediverse.
- Funding - Funding FOSS, Open Data, Open Science projects and sustainable businesses.
- Gamification - Gamification and reputation system resources for developers.
- Humane AI - Humane artificial intelligence resources that are open and accessible.
- Humane design - Humane design resources for UX designers and developers.
- Libre hosters - People and organizations who deploy, maintain and offer open source services to the public.
- Linked data - Linked data resources for developers.
- Matrix - Matrix resources, implementations and clients.
- Open science - Resources, organization and free software that support open science.
- Sustainable business - Sustainable business resources and exemplars of doing business online.
- Sustainable VPS - A list of sustainable VPS (Virtual Private Servers) providers.
A delightful tease
This repository sits in the organization teaserbot labs™ which is in turn part of the innercircles community. The goal of this project is to gently tease and nudge people to use better software alternatives, and to value their freedom more deeply. More information is available in our FAQ.
If you have questions or feedback regarding this list, then please create
an Issue in our tracker, and optionally
@mention one or more of our maintainers: