I know we're more about end-user things, but developers are sometimes end-users too! And BountySource has gone evil: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23551098
There's a big list on https://alternativeto.net/software/bountysource/ that we could
steal build from; it's got things like:
- FreedomSponsors (but the money isn't held in escrow, so there're defection incentives).
- Bounty0x (but I'm a little wary of a custom ERC-20 token).
- Gitcoin (but… it's Gitcoin).
- Goteo (but it doesn't seem like it supports bounties).
- Tip4Commit (also doesn't seem like it supports bounties).
Other people on Hacker News are linking other lists, like Fossjobs' list (this one seems generally better to steal from).
Can we add a BountySource alternatives list? Can we, can we, can we? Please?