You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Use library lookups instead of relying on playlist schemes to differentiate between playlists and normal tracks. The old behaviour breaks with spotify:URIs (the scheme is registered in the playlist schemes, which means track URIs are processed as playlist URIs, preventing them to be added to the tracklist). Thanks @fmauNeko! (PR #7) Note, that this is not released, until I get a more thorough explanation by @fmauNeko (see discussion to PR #7).
- Auto save: Save the state not just when Mopidy shuts down, but at (configurable) events. To reduce stress on a SD card, a save interval can be configured. See #6, thanks @Race666 and @mikiair! (Closes #4)
- Fix the section name for the example of the ini file shown in the README.md file. (Fixes #5)
- Seek only, if not stopped. Thanks @fmauNeko! (PR #7)
- No double encoding of uris. (Fixes first issue in #3)
- Sometimes tracks cannot be loaded into the tracklist. The URIs of these tracks are now logged with a warning message mentioning possible reasons. it also plays the next available track. (Fixes second issue in #3)
- Remvove "Autoplay: " from log messages.
- 'Playback stopped' now stops.
- README.rst mentions possible conflict with
core/restore_state = true.
- README.rst mentions possible problems, if backends needs longer to initialize.
- README.rst explains that by using the
Fileextension (URI starts with
file://) you can load any file permission permitted.
- Playlists can be specified in
m3u://. The items of the playlist are inserted into the tracklist in the position, where the playlist entry occurs. The playlist scheme specified must be supported by Mopidy.
- Glob patterns can now be specified in
file://URIs to insert many files into the tracklist. The URI is
match:file://followed by the file pattern, e.g.
Fileextension must be enabled. (Bug #1)
- Index defaults always to 0. (If Mopidy is closed with nothing playing, no index could not be saved and so the default index after starting was none.)
- Mention 'core/restore_state' in README.rst.
- Add section "How to find the URIs?" to README.rst.
- Typo in README.rst corrected.
- Initial release.