During the migration to Codeberg I apparently added the remote for the code.soquee.net/tmpl repo instead of the correct one. I fixed the mistake, but pushed the tags from tmpl, resulting in a split history. I have now fixed the mistake and am cutting release v0.0.4 to retract the accidentally published versions. Signed-off-by: Sam Whited <email@example.com>
import ( "code.soquee.net/otp" )
The package may be used under the terms of the BSD 2-Clause License a copy of
which may be found in the
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution submitted for inclusion in the work by you shall be licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.