|Timotheus Pokorra 012791517b|
This is a tool to provide the administration for publishing your Software as a Service.
This software is brought to you by SolidCharity. We use it to publish OpenPetra and other Open Source Software as a Service.
WARNING: this is work in progress! We have just started. Quite a number of features is still missing.
- This is a light weight tool.
- Customers can sign up themselves, and get a free testing period first
- You can create instances of your software beforehand, and have them available for new customers
- We will integrate with one or multiple payment providers to manage recurring subscriptions.
- This project is written in Python, using the Django Framework.
- We are using the Django REST framework (https://www.django-rest-framework.org/) to provide an API.
- We are using Skeleton (http://getskeleton.com/) for the CSS of the UI.
See the LICENSE file in this directory. We are using the BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" License.
- We recommend Debian or Ubuntu LTS or Fedora for development.
To get started:
apt-get install git make git clone https://codeberg.org/solidcharity/saasadmin.git cd saasadmin make quickstart make runserver
What we still need to do
- create and send invoices to customers
- export SEPA Direct Debit file