||9 months ago|
|data||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|COPYING||1 year ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
|create||1 year ago|
|delete||1 year ago|
|load||9 months ago|
|start||1 year ago|
|stop||1 year ago|
Sciveyor Solr Example
This repository contains sample data and some scripts you can use to maintain a sample Solr instance for use in developing Sciveyor.
To use these, you'll need to have:
- Docker, installed and accessible via
- MongoDB, installed and accessible to your local user
sciveyor-tool, installed and compiled
Note that this process will create a MongoDB database called
sciveyor-dev and a Solr data directory in
./solrdata. Both of these are meant to be automatically managed, and will be reset, deleted, or changed by these scripts without warning!
Create a new Docker container:
This will spin up a new Docker container using our Solr Docker image.
Start the Docker container:
This will start the created Docker container, if it's not already running.
Stop the Docker container:
This will stop the created Docker container, if running.
Delete the Docker container:
This will delete the created Docker container, if it exists.
Load data into the Docker container:
This will load data into the created Docker container from the
datafolder, via the given path to an installed copy of
If you're looking for a Solr instance that works with:
- Sciveyor 1.x (version of Sciveyor starting in 2021): the main branch of this repository (you are here!)
- RLetters 3.x (versions of RLetters starting in May, 2018): another repository
- RLetters 2.x (versions of RLetters before May, 2018): another repository
Other code and scripts are available under the MIT License.