For the development of the radarini web application there is the following roadmap. It lists the next major steps and the fulfillment criteria.
🗺️ Map and interface improvements
- Services can be viewed on a map.
- The application has a consitent layout.
- Interaction is improved.
- All pages meet the requirements of WCAG 2.1 AA.
- Automated tests are created (to make sure that future releases will still be accesible).
- Manual accessibility tests: setup is created and executed (to have a concept for bigger releases in the future).
🖨️ Print versions
- Results could be printed as map.
- Results could be printed as booklet.
- Instructions for the printing.
💻 Make it reproducible
- Completely seperate configuration and application.
- Make available as an container image (for easy deployment).
- Provide indepth documentation for indipendet deployment.
- Automations for administration
- Inclusion of external sources
- Provide our collection as open data
- Deployment as progressive web app