ci/woodpecker/push/renovate Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/push/format Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/push/lint Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/pr/renovate Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/pr/format Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/pr/lint Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/cron/format Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/cron/lint Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/cron/renovate Pipeline was successful Details
The main radarini web application. It enables storage and filtered search for contact data and services offered by solidarity initiatives.
- Set the environment variables as described in example.env. You can set them directly in your enviroment, or create a
.envfile in the docker folder.
- Start the application with
./start.sh start prod.
- When running for the first time you need to create a superuser with the
./start.sh manage prod createsuperusercommand.
- You can run further django admin commands with
./start.sh manage prod <command>(A list of all commands available is displayed via the
- Further instructions can be found in the Admin Manual and the User Manual.
For development we provide additional docker-compose setups at
docker/docker-compose.debug.yml. If you want to contribute to the project take a look at the CONTRIBUTING.md file.
The project is translated via weblate. At the moment the following translations are available:
- English (source)
- Greek (Under development)
- Hindi (Under development)
- Italian (Under development)
- Dutch (Under development)
If you want to support the project financially, you can find information on iniradar.org/donate. Radarini-specific donation options might be added later.