Currently translated at 100.0% (241 of 241 strings) Translation: radarini/Webapp Translate-URL: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/radarini/webapp/tr/
|7 hours ago|
The main radarini web application. It enables storage and filtered search for contact data and services offered by solidarity initiatives.
In essence, you only need docker to get the application running. Using the docker-compose file, a database (postgres) and a reverse-proxy / web-server (nginx) are created and linked to the Django application. Further information on the deployment is documented in the deployment repository.
- Set the environment variables as described in example.env. You can set them directly in your enviroment, or create a
.envfile in the docker folder.
- Create SSL certificates for the host you specified in the enviroment variables. And place them at <CERTBOT_CONF-VOLUME>/live//fullchain.pem and <CERTBOT_CONF-VOLUME>/live//privkey.pem. (Where <CERTBOT_CONF-VOLUME> usually is
docker-compose --env-file docker/.env -f docker/docker-compose.yml up.
- When running for the first time you need to create a superuser with the
docker-compose -f docker/docker-compose.yml exec app poetry run python manage.py createsuperuser
- The application should be available at 0.0.0.0:8000
You can run further django admin commands with
docker-compose -f docker/docker-compose.yml exec app poetry run python manage.py <command> (A list of all commands available is displayed via the
For development there are different docker setups provided at
docker/docker-compose.debug.yml. If you want to contribute to the project take a look at the CONTRIBUTING.md file.
The project is translated via weblate. At the moment the following translations are available:
- English (source)
- German (partial)
- Arabic (Under development)
- French (Under development)
- Greek (Under development)
- Hindi (Under development)
- Italian (Under development)
- Dutch (Under development)
- Persian (Under development)
- Spanish (Under development)
- Turkish (Under development)
- Ukrainian (Under development)
If you want to support the project with some money you can do that via our website iniradar.org. Further independent options for donations might be added at some point.