Makeshift Neural Interface https://psylink.me
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|ai.py||2 years ago|
|lib.py||2 years ago|
|requirements.txt||2 years ago|
|run.py||2 years ago|
Don't. I don't think you really want to use it, it's not really polished, because I just build it for myself. If this warning doesn't stop you, here are some instructions:
- Install Linux, Python3(.8), "xdotool"
- Download code
- Build a python virtual env based on the requirements.txt and activate it
- Adjust constants in the code, like
- Path to serial port of the microcontroller
- From inside a terminal, run ./run.py