|Paul Wilde f661a71fb3|
A web service to display details of known BirdsiteLIVE instances.
- A Basic table of known BSL instances showing their url, owner, and saturation
- It will check each instance every 15 minutes and report back the information - new saturation, if it's online, etc.
- Ownership details are as follows:
bsl_url- your BirdsiteLIVE URL
owner- your name (ideally your Fediverse/Mastodon username (first part))
fedi_url- your fediverse home url i.e. fosstodon.org, mstdn.social, etc.
- if the owner field is not entered, then the web service will get the contact email from the instance
- written in Nim ... (a fact, not a feature... see Features of anything written in Rust or Go to realise why this is here)
This is designed to be simply run on any web server (with a reverse proxy to port 5000 and SSL)
Simply clone the repo and run
Want your instance listed?
If you run an BirdsiteLIVE instance and want it listed in this database, please create an issue in this repo (or a pull request with an adjusted "instances.json" if you prefer)