Descriptions & attribution for my videos
This channel is a portal/hub of all the videos I film & edit. When I got started in 2017. I used YouTube - which garnered north of 14k views; 52 videos in total, uploaded to that channel. Today, all those videos are archived, after deleting my main Google account. I'm starting fresh, now on decentralized platforms like Odysee & PeerTube, documenting my life & all the fun projects I make along the way. I'm mirroring to YouTube for traffic, a week after they go up on PeerTube/Odysee. I still have an archive of those old videos, reach out to me and I'd show you. P.S. (very cringy).
Where can I watch your videos?
- LBRY ~ odysee.com (decentralized)
- PeerTube ~ tilvids.com (decentralized)
- I also upload on YouTube but don't want to bring people into centralized silos
Why not write the description in the description box itself?
- I want to bring people away from YouTube - siphon people into privacy friendly, decentralized alternatives like the PeerTube, LBRY & eventually self host my own content. Both protocols allow for decentralized hosting.
- It's easier to manage it in one place like this repo than updating one video at a time on every single platform.
- YouTube tracks outbound links in the description box.
- Helps me learn Git!
Attribution for generic files used in my videos?
Intro/Outro artwork, music & media
Patreon, Liberapay, Crypto, & all the other ways you can help