||58 minutes ago|
|.github||3 weeks ago|
|docs||58 minutes ago|
|README.md||3 weeks ago|
Descriptions & attribution for my videos
This channel is a portal/hub of all the videos I film & edit. When I got started in 2017 I used YouTube - which garnered north of 14k views and 52 total videos uploaded to that channel. Today, all those videos are archived, after deleting my main Google account. I'm starting fresh on decentralized platforms like Odysee and PeerTube, I still have an archive of those old videos, reach out to me and I'd show you. P.S. (they were very cringy)
Patreon, Liberapay, Crypto, Donations & all the other ways you can help
Where do you upload your videos?
- LBRY / Odysee
- PeerTube [tilvids.com] (ActivityPub)
- I also upload on YouTube but don't want to bring people into centralized silos
Why not write it in the description box itself?
- I want to bring people away from YouTube - into privacy friendly, decentralized alternatives like the fediverse, LBRY and eventually self host my own PeerTube. Both protocols allow for decentralized hosting.
- It's easier to manage it in one place like this repo than updating one video at a time on every single platform.
- YouTube tracks outbound links in the description.
- Helps me learn Git.
Attribution for generic files used in my videos?
Intro/Outro artwork, music & media
This repo is hosted on Codeberg & also on GitHub as a READ-ONLY mirror.