||1 week ago|
|docs||1 week ago|
|README.md||1 week ago|
Descriptions & attribution for my videos
This channel is a portal/hub of all the videos I film & edit. I had 14k views on YouTube, now all those videos are archived, after deleting my main Google account. I'm starting fresh on decentralized platforms like Odysee and PeerTube.
Patreon, Liberapay, Crypto, Donations & all the other ways you can help
Where do you upload your videos?
- LBRY / Odysee
- PeerTube [tilvids.com] (ActivityPub)
- I also upload on YouTube but don't want to bring people into centralized silos
Why not write it in the description box itself?
- I want to bring people away from YouTube - into privacy friendly, decentralized alternatives like the fediverse, LBRY and eventually self host my own PeerTube. Both protocols allow for decentralized hosting.
- It's easier to manage it in one place like this repo than updating one video at a time.
- YouTube tracks outbound links in the description.
- Helps me learn Git.
Attribution for generic files used in my videos?
Intro/Outro artwork, music & media