A simple in browser, HTML5 player for videos hosted on the LBRY network https://polarhive.ml/rocket
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Nathan Paul d58eb569d0||1 year ago|
|.github||2 years ago|
|assets||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|index.html||1 year ago|
> A simple PWA frontend, for videos hosted on the LBRY network
How does it work?
- Build a homepage
- Add RSS support to check for channel subscriptions & video updates
- Build a WebExtension to help redirect
- Host it on Codeberg pages
- Static website
- LibreJS compliant
- Make it a full fledged Odysee clone.
- Server side dynamic updates.
- Become non-free (proprietary).
- Support Audio/File/PDFs, (non-video) content.
It's fast ~ Spaceman? Odysee? - Rocket duh!
Is this FastLBRY?
It shares similar goals, & it might merge with FastLBRY one day, if needed. But currently I'm trying to make a clone of Invidious or Piped that works locally in a web-browser.
Contribute to librarian pretty much like rocket but it works server side.
Is this project affiliated with LBRY, FastLBRY or Odysee?
This repo is hosted on Codeberg & on GitHub as a READ-ONLY mirror.