Alfix is an open-source web-based viewer for the eLearn workshop manuals for various Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Fiat cars.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Major UI features
- Language change
- Car, model & year change on the fly
- Launch browser automatically
Misc bugs, technicalities, future ideas etc
- Numerous UI / html glitches
- Car options (Navigator, alarm, sedan vs sw etc) not implemented
- "Premature end of data" tracebacks on some data, eg
Descriptions -> ENGINE -> Introduction - ENGINE on 156
- Support for running as a service / httpd integration
- ...and countless others