||5 months ago|
|LICENSE||5 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
ÖLAB Software License
The ÖLAB Software License is based on the Peer Production License which in turn has been derived from the Creative Commons ‘Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike’ license. The license only applies to original code and content created by/for Öppenlab projects and does not apply to any 3rd party libraries/dependencies.
Commercial use of ÖLAB projects requires explicit permission.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Non Capitalist — The commercial exploitation of this work is only allowed to cooperatives, organizations and non-profit groups, to organizations of self-managed workers, and where there are no exploitative relationships. Any surplus or surplus obtained by the exercise of the rights granted by this License on the Work must be distributed by and among the workers.
Disclaimer — Some of these conditions may not apply if permission is obtained from the copyright holder.
Public Domain — When the work or any of its elements is in the public domain according to the applicable law, this situation will not be affected by the license.
Other rights — The following rights are not affected by the license in any way:
- The rights derived from legitimate uses or other limitations recognized by law are not affected by the foregoing.
- The moral rights of the author.
- Rights that other people may hold over the work itself or its use, such as image or privacy rights.
When reusing or distributing the work, you must make the terms of the license of this work very clear. The best way to do it is to link to this page.
This license and summary was adapted from https://civicwise.org/peer-production-licence-_-human-readable-summary/