Ariane: BETA Issues
Openopened 3 weeks ago by oppenlab · 0 comments
Outstanding known issues. Comment below and I'll update this list for simple issues or open a new ticket for anything more involved.
- Home page set in prefs isn't hooked up to browser ui
- Hide ascii art is always on (ignoring user prefs, and breaking Astrobotany!)
- Tabs are WIP and don't persist between sessions
- Handle input responses
- Client cert requests not handled (though certs are supported)
- Redirects not handled
- Error responses not handled
- Binary file download not handled
- Settings screen - slider tracks not visible in colour picker
- Image download
- Code blocks in night theme are incorrect
- Settings/Pref screen dialog buttons are not visible - theme issue
- Splash screen when in dark mode isn't quite right (blend mode related?)
- Translation from previous versions not ported to this repo
- Relative links probably still end up with rogue dots and slashes
- Bug: Display issue when changing between day/night modes and returning to content
- Hide keyboard when overflow menu opens (this half works, and I decided I don't care to fix it fully)
- Pressing home icon should clear history so a subsequent back action exits app
oppenlab added the
arianelabel 3 weeks ago
oppenlab changed title from
Ariane: outstanding tasks before Beta release to Ariane: BETA Issues 3 weeks ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?