||1 week ago|
|hosting||2 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||2 weeks ago|
|Makefile||2 weeks ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|list.txt||2 weeks ago|
|main.c||1 week ago|
|mongoose.c||2 weeks ago|
|mongoose.h||2 weeks ago|
- A webring written with the Mongoose webserver library
Dependencies (should be installed)
- clone this repo in
/var/wwwor wherever really
- use the systemd file to run it
- setup the nginx file to have it proxied
list.txtwith the webring members domain names (https:// not needed)
- edit the port number or protocol in
This program produces three main pages for use as links:
/next-- Go to the next site in the webring (from whichever site you are linked from).
/prev-- Go to the previous site in the webring.
/rand-- Go to a random site in the webring.
/-- The index should be served as a static folder directly by nginx.
If linked to
/prev without a HTTP referer in the webring, they will function like
- support tab spaced name field in list.txt
- develop hugo shortcodes to build index.html