android accelerometer over OSC
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Processing sketch to use an android phone as accelerometer sensor over an OSC network. Remember to set up the right port and destination IP.
to be built needs:
- Processing 3
- in processing: the Android mode and the Ketai and oscP5 libraries
- connect the phone, check that is shown in the Android->Devices menu
- open the sketch with processing and configure the settings at the top
- run it on the device to install it (the first time will take a lot, as it will download gradle, the android emulator and the SDK, for 1.4 Gb of bloat)
- connect the phone to the same network of the receiving device
- tap three times the screen to calibrate the center