Language code problem #21

Closed
opened 1 year ago by ovl-005 · 1 comments
ovl-005 commented 1 year ago

Thanks for the new version 2.2.7.

The language code (folder name) for norwegian in LocalCDN is nb_NO.
This works fine in Firefox, but not in Chromium. Chromium doesn't recognise this language code and display LocalCDN in english.

When the folder name is changed to nb Chromium will display LocalCDN in norwegian.

I did a test in Firefox too, changing the folder name in the xpi file to nb(used Firefox ESR) and it worked fine.

So to solve the issue you must change the folder name from nb_NO to nb in your repository.

(I know nb is used in the uBlock Origin extension)

Thanks for the new version 2.2.7. The language code (folder name) for norwegian in LocalCDN is `nb_NO`. This works fine in Firefox, but not in Chromium. Chromium doesn't recognise this language code and display LocalCDN in english. When the folder name is changed to `nb` Chromium will display LocalCDN in norwegian. I did a test in Firefox too, changing the folder name in the xpi file to `nb`(used Firefox ESR) and it worked fine. So to solve the issue you must change the folder name from `nb_NO` to `nb` in your repository. (I know `nb` is used in the uBlock Origin extension)
Owner

Oh, thanks for the note 👍

Oh, thanks for the note :+1:
nobody closed this issue 1 year ago
nobody added the
bug
label 1 year ago
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No Assignees
2 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

This issue currently doesn't have any dependencies.

Loading…
There is no content yet.