You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
To build a development version of the app from source, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Download and install Android Studio
- Clone the project or a fork of it to your local development machine
- Import the
projectsubfolder into Android Studio
- Sync Project with Gradle files to download all the dependencies
- Open the SDK manager to install the required Android SDK Tools and Android SDK Build-tools
- The project contains a preconfigured keystore to sign debug builds.