You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 year ago|
|.dependabot||1 year ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android/en-US||1 year ago|
|lint||1 year ago|
|project||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|.project||5 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||1 year ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|COPYRIGHT||1 year ago|
|LICENSE.md||5 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|nexttracks.svg||2 years ago|
NextTracks for Android
NextTracks is a fork of OwnTracks which doesn't use Google Play Services.
It allows you to track the locations of your devices.
Supported Protocols: HTTP and MQTT
- You can use your own server.
- Map that shows your markers with your devices in it.
- Set waypoints to get a notification when a device leaves or joins a region (Geofencing).
- Friend List (each friend is a device, can be multiple per person) with their current address.
- Configurable to only publish manually or on significant movements.
See the booklet of OwnTracks for a list of known issues and restrictions.