||6 months ago|
|.dependabot||2 years ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android/en-US||2 years ago|
|lint||2 years ago|
|project||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.project||6 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|COPYRIGHT||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|nexttracks.svg||3 years ago|
I don't really have the time to maintain NextTracks at the moment. You can still use it as it mostly works but I would suggest looking into the OSS flavour of OwnTracks (which now satisfies the initial goal of this project).
NextTracks for Android
NextTracks is a fork of OwnTracks which doesn't use Google Play Services.
It allows you to track the locations of your devices.
Supported Protocols: HTTP and MQTT
- You can use your own server.
- Map that shows your markers with your devices in it.
- Set waypoints to get a notification when a device leaves or joins a region (Geofencing).
- Friend List (each friend is a device, can be multiple per person) with their current address.
- Configurable to only publish manually or on significant movements.
See the booklet of OwnTracks for a list of known issues and restrictions.