released this 4 weeks ago | 0 commits to master since this release
This is another rather small release.
The changes include:
- Allow sharing text and files with chats. The implementation is pretty early and needs more love but works.
- Make links clickable in the chat
- Implement privacy redirects for Youtube and Twitter links. You can enable them in the privacy settings. They are off by default.
- (Hopefully) fix a bug that caused the armeabi APK to not run on arm64 devices.
- Fix all messages being left aligned after login.
- Change the Android AppID from "me.polynom.moxxyv2" to "org.moxxy.moxxyv2"
- Make images that are being sent appear earlier in the chat my moving the blurhash calculation further back
With this, Moxxy should now be available from IzzyOnDroid's F-Droid repository. Thank you for having me 😄