released this 4 months ago | 0 commits to master since this release
After almost 300 commits since the last release, I am proud to announce the 0.2.0 alpha release of Moxxy. The most notable
things in this release are:
- (Hopefully) fixed connection issues
- Fixed a bug that would crash the entire app including service
- Fixed a bug causing avatars to crash the roster retrieval
- Added support for HTTP File Uploading, though it is not reliable at the moment
- Added support for chat backgrounds
While Moxxy definitely has taken steps forward, please keep in mind that this is barely alpha quality software. There are bugs and weird issues left and right. If you, however, want to try Moxxy out, feel free to use the attached release builds. The only real hard requirements for testing are a server that advertises a SASL SCRAM variant - either SHA1, SHA256 or SHA512 non-plus - and a Android device that does not kill foreground services. If that happens, disable any powersaving measures for Moxxy . For more information about that, see here.
Also, feel free to join the development chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.