Hi, first off I'd like to thank you for taking this on. Codeberg Pages service is still primitive and there's plenty of room for exciting features.
Do you have a roadmap or a list of features you'd like to roll out, and in what order? I'm particularly interested in custom domain support and I would be happy to contribute.
Hey there! I unfortunately am a bit short of time currently, but basically, the last things to do are mainly in the files https://codeberg.org/momar/codeberg-pages/src/branch/main/certificates.go and https://codeberg.org/momar/codeberg-pages/src/branch/main/domains.go:
- Stuff I could use some help with:
- Certificates aren't currently renewed. This is not that urgent, but must be done within 3 months of going live.
- For a first closed beta test, it would be great to add an
OWNER_WHITELIST_FOR_DOMAINSenvironment variable that contains a space-separated list of user-/orgnames that are allowed to use the new custom domains. This is mostly to check resource usage and Let's Encrypt rate limiting.
- Actual deployment to the new server using Ansible. The repo for that is still private as of now though.
- Stuff I need to complete:
- I've added a pool of lego clients (and accounts) to handle spikes, as well as some logic to not run into the Let's Encrypt rate limits, but that needs to be tested a bit.
- The caching logic is a bit convoluted right now. I'm trying to clean that up.
I'll try to complete my stuff this weekend, but can't promise anything. In any case, I'll have more time in three weeks and will then definitely finally set up the server.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?