Add cookie management methods
Implement methods to manage cookies and cookie policies so that cookies can be sent back if requested and third party cookies can be detected and blocked.
The management class will be called CookieJar and will lie in the MNE namespace. Methods to be implemented:
- getDomainCookies: Get all cookies for a domain. An optional parameter can specify, if the cookies of all subdomains shall also be returned.
- setCookie: Sets a cookie for a domain. If it already exists, it will be overwritten.
- deleteCookies: Deletes all cookies for a domain.
- getAllCookies: Returns all stored cookies (for saving them to disk).
- setAllCookies: Sets all cookies from an exetrn source (for loading all cookies from disk).
- deleteAllCookies: Deletes all (all!) cookies from the cookie jar.
The data class will be called Cookie and will also lie in the MNE namespace. Tasks to be done:
- Define the class attributes "value" (cookie content) and "attributes" (expiration date, restrictions, ...).
- (more stuff)
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?