2 months ago |
90 commits to main since this release
- The repository has been moved to Codeberg! https://codeberg.org/mc776/hideousdestructor
- Renamed working branch from master to main.
- HDUPKs no longer automatically determine behaviour based on the existence of a "grab" state (now deprecated). The state will still be called automatically, but whether you get the actual pickup movement is determined by the result of the OnGrab() virtual (which now has equivalents in HDWeapon and HDPickup).
- Got rid of
misc/boxtrapped in favour of
ammobox/trapped and a few other specific ammobox definitions.
- Null pointer if a burning radsuit is destroyed just as you put it on.
- Reloaders were interacting with the owner pointer during ActualPickup in a way that would be ignored in some situations.
- Backpack now has special treatment for armour to ensure the correct bulk value is being counted.
- Vulcanette was not alerting.
- If the selected inventory item ceases to be selectable, the item selector would not draw the surrounding items.
- Heat taken away explicitly on player respawn.
- Liteamp bulk always assumed you were only carrying one.
- Technorantula shot spread was being applied to origin offset as well.
- IED kits now randomly spawn in place of shell pickups, now that they are no longer available from ammoboxes.
- One check for mags in the backpack's AddAmount function had reversed the logic of whether an item was present.
- The old injector duplication bug still happened with blood packs.
- Mob AI actors were given TID 123, which could easily be assigned for other purposes on maps. I have no idea what this was for, so that line has been commented out.
- Another attempt to fix player corpse heat transfer, this time in the playerpawn's Die function explicitly.
- One definite fix is that heat is now explicitly taken away in disintegrator mode.
- Removed "Read This!" and collapsed "HD Loadouts" and "HD Controls" into submenus of "HD Options" to get around GZDoom's new scaling.
- Lookscale was no longer sufficient to overcome raw-input interpolation jitter nonsense when adjusting zoom on scopes, etc., so an additional hack to change pitch by an imperceptible amount was added.
- Revolver never unbraced from shot like pistol.
- Boss rounds in-hand during individual loading would stay in the dropped Boss as a variable instead of being discarded by the player along with the gun.
- H.E.R.P. was losing botid on pickup.
- Necromancers can hurt each other again. Also they cannot spawn more than 10 putti at their own location without getting hurt in between.
- HD now contains a copy of Doom 2's SHT2E0 which overwrites the edit included in GZDoom 4.5's widescreen assets.
hd_persistentlives cvar. Set to true to make the lives counter persist between maps.
- Skins now have a "translate" property. Set to false to allow greens to show (and spies to hide) unhindered.
- Skins can now also set blood colour! Just use the regular actor
- GetBulletDecal() function that lets custom bullets do neat things with custom bullet hole decals. If you're not a modder this should make no difference.
- DisplayAmount() function in case you want the inventory selector to show a different number for certain items where the actual amount has always been up to this point. Currently only the backpack uses it, to display the gross bulk.
- Non-killer barrels sometimes spawn shards on death again.
- Slight delay in IED detonation for better target exposure when placed behind doors.
- *.E.R.P.s now display their botid in their status messages.
hd_potion shortcut key.
- New sound definitions for the ammo box.
- Increased overall monster attack chance.
- Medikits can now sometimes display a generic tag for an NPC instead of "UNKNOWN".
- Improved ladder code.
- Some mostly under-the-hood stuff that should help some modding situations:
- Yokai are now given their own sprite namespace instead of sharing with the blursphere.
- Door busting now uses level.CreateFloor/Ceiling rather than sector.MoveFloor/Ceiling.
- The fist's actor-grabbing function is now isolated in an HDWeapon subclass from which HDFist inherits.