You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
=== Mobilizon Mirror ===
Tags: mobilizon, events, calendar
Donate link: https://liberapay.com/graz.social/
Requires at least: 5.8
Tested up to: 5.8
Stable tag: 1.0.1
Requires PHP: 7.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Display the events you manage via Mobilizon on your WordPress-site.
== Description ==
This plugin syncs [Mobilizon](https://joinmobilizon.org/) events via creating it's own read only custom post type inside WordPress. You can choose any Mobilizon-group on any Mobilizon-instance that you like.
== Features ==
* It is designed to integrate well into your theme, though you may override the archive and single pages for the mobilizon_event post type in your theme.
* Archive Page Styles: Beautiful Card-View and very simple List-View
* Single Event Page Styles: Choose Position of Featured Image
* Recognizes if an event has been updated or deleted on Mobilizon
* Efficient: Only fetches the data it need and caches most things.
== Installation and Setup ==
1. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
2. Go to the settings page (you can also find it in the admin-menu below your Posts and Pages)
3. Enter the Mobilizon-instance domain and your group identifier. You can also simply paste your group-URL like https://mobilizon.any/@examplegroup an the plugin will do the rest. Click the Save button.
== Screenshots ==
1. Archive page with card style
2. Archive page with simple list style
3. Event with image as header
4. Event with image in sidebar
5. Settings Page
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where do I find the mirrored events on my website? =
Usually under /events if you have pretty permalinks enabled. Otherwise the link can also be found on all the plugins backend pages.
= Does the plugin conflict with other Event-Plugins or Post-Types? =
By default this plugin uses a prefixed post type called mobilizon_event, but the slug events, may conflict and cause problems. This may be addressed in the future.
= How often are the events synced? =
The events are synced every two minutes from Mobilizon.
= How can I add my synced events to the navigation menu of my website? =
In your admin navigation menu go to "Appearance"->"Menu". Then make sure that the "Screen Options" (accessable on the top right) "Mobilizon Events" are marked as visible. Then under "Add menu items" you can select "Mobilizon Events"->"View All"->"Mobilizon Event List". Then you can choose the Navigation Label (the name as it appears for your sites visitors) by yourself.
== Development ==
The source code for development is hosted at [codeberg.org](https://codeberg.org/linos/mobilizon-mirror).
Everyone is invited to contribute.
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.1 =
* Fix that events with no end-time set have not been mirrored.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release