||2 months ago|
|dist||2 months ago|
|src||2 months ago|
|.editorconfig||2 months ago|
|.eslintignore||2 months ago|
|.eslintrc.json||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|package-lock.json||2 months ago|
|package.json||2 months ago|
|plugin.php||2 months ago|
|readme.md||2 months ago|
Mobilizon-Block (Wordpress Plugin)
This Plugin is beta-state. Use it carefully! But you are welcome to report bugs or feature wishes.
- Easy to use and setup
- Integrates nicely in your existing theme
- Show events of specific group or whole instance
- Configuration in the block settings:
- Maximum number of events shown
- Selectable designs (soon)
- Amount of event-details displayed (soon)
- Events get cached on the server as transients (soon)
Differences to connector-mobilizon
This Wordpress-Plugin is inspired by https://github.com/wordpress-connector-for-mobilizon/connector-mobilizon/.
- Using a Gutenberg-Block, not a shortcode
v0.3 - 04. August 2021
- Add event descriptions in modal box (not optional yet)
v0.2 - 04. August 2021
- Enhance backend design
- Make setup more fail-proof
- small fixes
v0.1 - 01. August 2021
- Initial Proof of Concept
If you want to contribute code, translations or have ideas and so on, please see the https://codeberg.org/linos/mobilizon-block/issues section first. You are very welcome.
- Fetches the dependencies
- Usually only needed the first time, or when the dependencies are updated
- Use to compile and run the block in development mode.
- Watches for any changes and reports back any errors in your code.
npm run build
- Use to build production code for your block inside
- Runs once and reports back the gzip file sizes of the produced code.
This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.