bug : Calls disonnect/stop during the sending of a file
- Version: 3.0.8
- Device: Xiaomi Redmi 10
- Android Version: Android 10 (stock)
- Server name: self hosted
- Server software: prosody
- Installed server modules: Stream Managment, CSI, MAM
- Pix-Art Messenger source: PlayStore
Steps to reproduce
- I call in audio ou video mode
- I go to the chat during the call (the calls continues)
- I send a file (picture or a video is easy to reproduce)
The call continues during the sending of the file
The call is disconnected during the sending of the file.
The problem is here for versiones now.
Please post the output of adb logcat. The log should begin with the start of blabber.im and include all the
steps it takes to reproduce the problem.
Linux: adb -d logcat -v time | grep -i blabber.im > logcat.txt Windows: adb -d logcat -v time | FINDSTR blabber.im > logcat.txt
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?